Monday, October 3, 2011

Strange Worlds!


It's available now!




Assembled by artist/editor Jeff Doten, this anthology was a collaborative effort.  Jeff contacted the writers, each of whom chose a color illustration as the inspiration to craft a sword-&-planet tale.  Jeff then added some black & white interiors based on the resulting stories.

It's been a long time since a sword-&-planet anthology of new tales has been published.

I am very excited to be a part of this work, and I share the table of contents with some talented writers!


I can't wait to read the other stories!  (oh, mine is titled, "Pearls of Uraton")

3 comments:

  1. Excellent Paul, I'll have to get a copy soon as things settle down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I have to get this up on my blog. Been so swamped the past couple of days. Looking forward to reading your tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered my copy. I'll review it on my blog, probably between novels. Looking forward to reading your story.

    ReplyDelete