Friday, November 2, 2012

Atomic Robo treasure chest

Not too long ago I discovered and posted about Atomic Robo.


Over the past few days, I made discoveries that are of interest.

First, here is a cache of free Atomic Robo comics, mostly the digital editions of the Free Comic Book Day issues from the last few years, and some others sprinkled in.

I especially enjoyed "Why Atomic Robo Hates Dr. Dinosaur" and "When Science Attacks"

Dr. Dinosaur is hilarious!


Secondly, I would have put money into this, but now I don't need to.  There was a Kickstarter campaign earlier in the year.  They are funded, and will be creating a short movie, Last Stop, which will be free on the Web when they are done.

You can view the Last Stop trailer here.

Exciting time to be discovering something new and vibrant!

1 comment:

  1. Had not heard of this until you mentioned it. Sounds interesting, though.

    Hard captchas this morning. Third attempt.

    ReplyDelete