Sunday, May 28, 2017

Lovecraftian Tales, Volume One

Lovecraftian Tales, Volume One

A while ago, I submitted a story to Lovecraft eZine. It was accepted but reserved for a future issue. Since that time, Mike Davis (editor and creator of Lovecraft eZine) decided to place the story in a new project/title, Lovecraftian Tales.

I am not sure of Mike's plans on this new title versus the Lovecraft eZine. I'm just happy the story has come out.

My story is "The Innsmouth Run," where a pair of bootleggers take refuge from the law in the ruins of Innsmouth. The story is set a few months after the events of "The Shadow Over Innsmouth."

It is available via Amazon for Kindle or also in a print edition.

3 comments:

  1. I love that setup! I'll snag it! This is the first I'd heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havr 't read it yet, but like David, I love the setup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, man. Sounds very cool. Congrats!
    I'll have a look see

    ReplyDelete