Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Resurrection



I am very excited!

Dale Rippke's excellent site, Heroes of Dark Fantasy is being resurrected.

By popular demand, the first page back is the page concerning Karl E. Wagner's Kane.

Dale will be putting back the other pages, when he can.

For those who don't know, this site has everything you need to know about classic dark fantasy, s&s heroes with lots of interesting essays, maps, character studies, bibliographies.

Elric, Kane, Conan, Kull, Brak, Imaro - all this and more!

I can't wait until it's all back, but Kane is a great start!

2 comments:

  1. I used to read the site years ago and Dale's pieces on Kane are the biggest reason I went and tracked down all the novels, even more so than KEW's editing of the three Conan's.

    Glad to see its back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known Dale for some time since he has been a member of REHupa. I used his pages for research a time or two.

    ReplyDelete