Thursday, May 1, 2014

Complete Titus Crow - achievement unlocked!

When Subterranean Press announced they were reissuing The Compleat Crow by Brian Lumley, which collects the Titus Crow short stories, I debated whether to acquire the Crow novels as print or ebooks.

I went with the print omnibuses from TOR, because I wasn't sure when or if Subterranean Press would release an ebook.

I was surprised when the ebook of The Compleat Crow was available the same day, at a great price.

In fact, I did not pre-order the hardcover and Amazon was instantly out-of-stock.

So, I went with the ebook, and put in an order anyway, not certain if Amazon would be able to fulfill it.

Happy happy joy joy, the hardcover came in the mail yesterday!
It's a little thinner than I expected, but still very nice.

Now, to get around to reading them all!

3 comments:

  1. I should probably give these a try. I've only read a little of Lumley, but I've liked everything I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subterranean did a very nice job on the Compleat Crow. I ended up getting the autographed version. Woot! The only book I've not liked by Lumley is Khai of Khem.

    ReplyDelete