Friday, June 8, 2018

Welcome to the Jungle


Yesterday, I received my latest order from Amazon which consisted of three neo-pulp magazines;
It's not much of a secret--as I have signed the contract--I will have a story in the next issue of STORYHACK (#3)

Imagine my elation when I flipped over STORYHACK and found this on the back cover!


That's my story! I've been blessed with cover art!

So pleased with this!

This news update is not meant to detract from the current issue of STORYHACK (#2), featuring Keith West and David West among others. In fact, if you buy the print edition from Amazon, they will offer the Kindle Matchbook for $1. Win/win.

I can't wait to hold this in hand and when it's out I'll let you know--and maybe write a post or two about the behind-the-scenes on this tale.

In the meantime--

Support your 'zines!

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to get a copy of this mag. Congrats on the acceptance!

    ReplyDelete